Monday, February 11, 2013
Wish List of the Advocacy for Egalitarianism
The MNLF is an unfunded organization. We don't collect revolutionary taxes from the people. Each one of us only rely on personal donations from philanthropists, charities, and individuals who support our mission.
The MNLF Director for Advocacy Communication is a full-time non-combat revolutionary work. Our mission is to spread the MNLF ideology of Egalitarianism through effective communication and advocacy. Egalitarianism is an ideology that affirms, promotes, or characterizes a principled belief in the equality of people in the political, economic, economic, social, and civil rights aspects regardless of differences in religion, race, ethnic origin, age or gender.
Wars, conquest, exploitation, colonization, and slavery are caused by anti-egalitarian way of thinking. When a religion thinks it is superior than the other religion, they will have a tendency to impose their religion on others by force or impose their religion as framework of the laws of the land. It goes the same with superiority complex of a particular political belief, economic status, social status, race, ethnic origin, color, age, gender, and even generation. We, the egalitarians, believe that when people understand the egalitarian ideology, we will achieve peace, understanding, mutual respect, harmony, goodwill, prosperity in society, and also sustainable environment.
To sustain our work, we need donations for the following purposes listed below. Any amount will do.
EQUIPMENT ACQUISITION AND MAINTENANCE
(1) Digital Camera. Canon G12.
(2) Video Camera. Canon VIXIA HF M50.
(3) Laptop. Toshiba X875-Q7190 17.3-Inch.
(4) LED Projector, white roll-up screen, sound system.
(5) Vehicle. Land Rover Defender 110.
PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF PRINT PUBLICATIONS
(1) About MNLF. Brochure.
(2) About MNLF. Booklet.
(3) About MNLF. Video Presentation.
(4) MNLF Directory of All Units.
TRAVELS and EVENTS MANAGEMENT
(1) Photojournalism to areas with ongoing armed conflicts.
(2) Photojournalism to high-level negotiations - domestic and abroad.
(3) Coordination of press conference.
(4) Internal Affairs Investigation.
(5) Organize MNLF Symposium in Universities all over Philippines (at least once a month).
OFFICE and DOCUMENTATION STORAGE MAINTENANCE
(1) PhP 30,000 a month.